Democratic Presidential Coverage in Dallas & Fort Worth



With both Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton campaigning actively in Dallas & Fort Worth before the March 4th primaries. The Photo-Journalist in me was craving to go cover this story. So taking some time off from my busy schedule, I decided to go shoot their rallies in the final week. It was fun and I wish could have spent more time on this project.

Here are a few pictures that I shot. The Obama rally was held at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Downtown Fort Worth on Thursday night while the Hillary rally was held at the Dallas Coliseum in Fair Park on Saturday afternoon.

























Complete set of images can be seen on my website
http://www.pbase.com/udayk/ftw_rally
http://www.pbase.com/udayk/dallas_rally

2 comments:

Phil said...

Wow amazing shots. You really can capture the moments.

chumly said...

Great photo's.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - Uday K Photography - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template